Corsair Community

3.15.101 Release notes ?

Darkness1015

Be careful… for me this Version is faulty.

The Option "Play on pressed key" doesn't seem to work for me.

Not only the pressed key have an effect, every key marked for this effect the Lights are affected.

Second that. I don’t use it often and thought I had forgotten how to set it up.

Seems I am unable to install it, gets to the point of closing current iCUE and i get "The older version of CORSAIR iCUE Software cannot be removed. Contact your technical support group.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Typically that's because Windows Installer cannot find the cached MSI for the old installation. Run the previous installer and select remove to uninstall manually.

Not only the pressed key have an effect, every key marked for this effect the Lights are affected.

Got the same problem. Had to disable the effect on all profiles.

I think it's broken my light sync. LL fans not saving now on my 1000d. Seems to have really screwed it up. Fresh reboot and only light node fans show not commander pro (1000D version). I go into icue and set them up and when i set the last 4 front fans they freeze.

Latest software seems to have broken my LL fans / Commander Pro??

NO update Notes ?? what a bunch of @%$@#@$ !! so far EVERYTHING to do with corsair BLOWS. every ticket i put in FOR THE VERY SAME un resolved ISSUE...they aske me to UPLOAD the same **** EVERYTIME..even tho i SEE it on the TICKET on this site...they take a week or so, then REPLY we can not help you until ...you send/attach proof of purchase ... i have UPLOADED it everytime...and NOW i will not do it again...their cust. service BLOWS...sub contracted support from SOMALIA ?? i am begging to think so...NEVER AGAIN CORSAIR

I think it's broken my light sync. LL fans not saving now on my 1000d. Seems to have really screwed it up. Fresh reboot and only light node fans show not commander pro (1000D version). I go into icue and set them up and when i set the last 4 front fans they freeze.

Latest software seems to have broken my LL fans / Commander Pro??

Yes, something like this is known since a beta was released 3 weeks ago. Unfortunately a fix didn't made it into the public release. For me my LL fans connected to a CoPro are self-deleting the Arc effect after every profile change or pc reboot... Have to use static color now until a fix is in.. :(

The disconnects return if I have steam and hwinfo running together.
In HWInfo, go to Settings->Safety and untick CorsairLink and Asetek Support.

If two applications happen to access the H1xxi sensor readings at the same time it can cause havoc. The above option will prevent HWInfo from reading the H1xxi's sensors and thus you should be able to run it in tandem with iCue without issue.

I have 6 LL's connected to a Commander Pro and RGB Hub with Arc as my default profile and I don't have this issue. My case and PC specs are no doubt a factor likely, but I'm not finding any of the lightings effects "self-deleting" or settings not being saved. (In response to Posts #14 & 17)

Tony

The disconnects return if I have steam and hwinfo running together.

That's likely due to HWInfo accessing the cooler. This is well documented on this forum.

In HWInfo, in the Safety menu, please disable Corsair Link/Asetek support.

Note that this isn't unique to the Platinum coolers. Nor is it unique to Corsair coolers.

Also, please list your hardware specs including all relevant Corsair products in your profile.

Exactly the same.

Doesnt work at all in this version, not even with a clean install and clean lighting setup. Went back to 14.104 for now.