Corsair Community

Is the Obsidian 1000D discontinued?

mokrunka

I can't seem to find one ANYWHERE. I'm dying to start a new build with this case, but no one has one in stock!

Actually, Amazon and Newegg seem to have them, but they're $1000+. Are they not being sold anymore? Does anyone have a source where I can buy one?

Yep, I'm in the US. Wonder what they will charge to ship it... haha.

Ok, I'll keep an eye out, I've got the Corsair website giving me a notification when they come in stock.

I would still check your self daily dude ;) :)

I just found one! Finally my local microcenter had one in stock, and I scooped it up immediately. Thanks guys for the help. Maybe I'll do a build thread once I figure out what I want to do with it.

yes please do a build thread.....

also. if you use discord then you are welcome to join my Corsair Case Owners Club server. we have a fair few 1000d owners for you to call on for tips and tricks..

https://discord.gg/b6x8HpM

and my 1000d faq/build guide is here

http://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=180073

I'd really like confirmation on this as I've been trying to find one of these since early June. I was told by a long time gaming buddy who lives in NYC that B&H said it's been discontinued. I usually don't go by 2nd hand info but the person wouldn't have just made this up and his evidence was it's not listed on their site anymore(though I can't confirm it ever was).

I'd really like confirmation on this as I've been trying to find one of these since early June. I was told by a long time gaming buddy who lives in NYC that B&H said it's been discontinued. I usually don't go by 2nd hand info but the person wouldn't have just made this up and his evidence was it's not listed on their site anymore(though I can't confirm it ever was).

So I think I can confirm they are not discontinued. After about a month of stalking all the major retailers, I found one on Microcenter's website, and immediately ordered it. It just arrived a few days ago. They are out there, but I think just in pretty low demand, so keep looking! You'll find one (and at MSRP, don't fall for these places selling for $700-$900, mine was $500 at microcenter).

So I think I can confirm they are not discontinued. After about a month of stalking all the major retailers, I found one on Microcenter's website, and immediately ordered it. It just arrived a few days ago. They are out there, but I think just in pretty low demand, so keep looking! You'll find one (and at MSRP, don't fall for these places selling for $700-$900, mine was $500 at microcenter).

No, not low demand. Low supply due to high demand.