Corsair Community

G-keys randomly stop working all the time

Kiwito

Hi, I just got the Corsair K95 RGB Platinum.

My G-keys randomly stop working a lot of the time. It always seems to happen after a game of league of legends, but otherwise...I'm not sure what causes it. It won't work again until I open the installer to repair the software, or exit/reopen CUE.

I find this very annoying...has anyone else experienced this?

Yes I am getting this problem too after recently updating from 2.21.xx to 2.24.35. Randomly my macro buttons will not fire off at all it's like I'm not even pressing the keys. In the past, sometimes there were issues with the macro engine in CUE and it wouldn't recognize my macro keys. But there are no errors visible right now. The only thing that changed was I updated CUE to a newer version and now I get this random problem where the macro keys do not work at all.

Closing and restarting CUE temporarily fixes it until it happens again.

Hello,

I have the exact same problem and this

Restart CUE, the Macro keys *should* be operational again.

Adjust the volume up/down using the keyboard slider.

reproduces the problem reliably, yes.

EDIT: As I have read in Bury Tomorrows other post, this problem is know and the current workaround for anyone affected is to download version 2.23.40 from this thread.

• Corsair Employee

We're aware of an issue that has appeared in a recent build of CUE that can result in macros and other actions being broken. Here's a build that should resolve this for anyone effected: https://www.dropbox.com/s/9wxvd9t3dlhyvkr/CorsairUtilityEngineSetup_2.24.48_release.msi?dl=0

This is to be considered a beta build since it hasn't gone through our usual validation process.

Archived