Corsair Community

[H115i PLATINUM] Invisible in iCUE + USB disconnect sound

Nonoh

Hello all !

Today, I've updated my h115i platinum firmware, and from then, I can't see it in iCUE. I also can't see anything about this h115i in my device manager, meanwhile it's shown on USBDeview: https://prnt.sc/p1mk3y.

Also, every 30 seconds, I have the windows disconnect sound that pop, and it's related to my cooler, as I can see it disappear and reappear in USBDeview.

So no, I can't setup RGB, fan control, and even update once more the firmware in iCUE as it's not shown...

A corner is lighted in a blueish color as you can see here: https://prnt.sc/p1qt8b

I've already tried the following things:

Disabling fast boot in bios.

Enable XHCI Hand-off in bios.

Wiring pump on other motherboard usb slots.

Wiring pump on external usb slot using an other micro usb cable.

Do you guys have any idea how to fix this? Is RMA the only solution?

Thanks a lot in advance <3

Im having the same issue, but I didn't update my firmware. This is a new PC build with

Corsair Ram

Corsair 3pack 120LL fans with RGB Hub and Node.

Those other two products show up in iCue. The only difference I can see is no Corsair products show up in USBDevview for me.

If you figure anything out, please let me know.

Im having the same issue, but I didn't update my firmware. This is a new PC build with

Corsair Ram

Corsair 3pack 120LL fans with RGB Hub and Node.

Those other two products show up in iCue. The only difference I can see is no Corsair products show up in USBDevview for me.

If you figure anything out, please let me know.

Hi Hvgotcodes,

Sorry to hear about that, has the cooler shown up in iCUE before?

Hi Hvgotcodes,

Sorry to hear about that, has the cooler shown up in iCUE before?

Hi Corsair Mike,

thanks for the reply. Not it's never shown up. This is a brand new PC build for me; I haven't even closed the case up yet.

Edit to add, I asked a detailed question on the iCue sub forum, but haven't received any replies. And one random reddit post I saw said that installing the Link software fixed the issue in iCue for that user; I was going to try that when I get a chance.

Edited by hvgotcodes

With the help of Mike, I've been able to fix my issue. It seems it was a bad firmware update in the end.

Glad it has been fixed without having to RMA my cooler, I'm entirely satisfied of Corsair support! Keep up the good work!

Regards.

With the help of Mike, I've been able to fix my issue. It seems it was a bad firmware update in the end.

Glad it has been fixed without having to RMA my cooler, I'm entirely satisfied of Corsair support! Keep up the good work!

Regards.

Thanks for the feedback Im glad that got the job done!

Hi Corsair Mike,

thanks for the reply. Not it's never shown up. This is a brand new PC build for me; I haven't even closed the case up yet.

Edit to add, I asked a detailed question on the iCue sub forum, but haven't received any replies. And one random reddit post I saw said that installing the Link software fixed the issue in iCue for that user; I was going to try that when I get a chance.

No problem. When you power up the case does the light on the pump head come on?

If not its likely due to power either the sata connector on the back of the cooler isn't plugged in all of the way or the PSU isn't suppling enough power.

No problem. When you power up the case does the light on the pump head come on?

If not its likely due to power either the sata connector on the back of the cooler isn't plugged in all of the way or the PSU isn't suppling enough power.

Ah, I should have mentioned that. Yes the pump light is on, and the fans spin.

Ah, I should have mentioned that. Yes the pump light is on, and the fans spin.

No worries, I just wanted to gather some info on how it was set up first.

By any chance, how do you have the USB cable connected. If its not showing in USBDevview it could be that the USB cable isn't connected or a USB driver isn't installed.

If either one isn't the case I would go ahead and submit a ticket at corsair.com/support.