Corsair Community

First time using rgbs, so it was definately fun building this rig.. as you can see im a huge Corsair fun, will soon be getting the new Corsair white mechanical keyboard and a white mouse too :) ...Anyhow thoughts ? :)

Instagram : escobarsfinest

Corsair 680x case

Corsair RGB platinum h100i Se aio cooler (white)

8x Corsair white ll120 fans

1x Corsair commander pro

1x Corsair RGB hub

1x Corsair RGB led light kit

Corsair 32gb vengeance pro white ram 3200mhz

OYnbTGc.jpg

5OmoVya.jpg

iQ0Jhoc.jpg

0j3kEvh.jpg

Bm02ISg.jpg

L51iEpx.jpg

Edited by Johnny87au

• 2 weeks later...

Nice build! The white AIO and LL fans really shows off the RGB and I like the contrast against the black motherboard. Nice clean cabling too, well done.

Here's my 280x case in black, with a ASRock Phantom Gaming ITX motherboard and white cabling, vengeance pro rgb ram and t-force rgb ssds.

Tony

IMG_0462.thumb.jpg.06be7aa8cbf6f550d8286a5128121beb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Congrats on the lighter wallet!

Very similar to my new build, though I gave up my h100 gtx for and new Asus one with the oled screen....

same maximus XI Hero w/9900k and 32 GB Corsair RGB Pro Vengence inside my old Air 540

[ame]

[/ame]

• 4 weeks later...
Nice man how's the Asus aio , much diff in terms of temp ?

I cant really tell, I didnt use the H100i on the 9900k, from what I have read and heard the 9900k @5ghz is just hotter than the 4790k. But the Ryujin 240 is set to be controlled by the bios, so its just doin its thing.

If I had to do Over, I wouldnt upgrade yet. 4790k is still kicking butt and not caring to take names. I just bought a Corsair 760T and rebuilt the 4790k

Nice computer, well done! I just finished my first ever build using this case. I am curious as to if anyone has been able to install (in this case) a H115i or H150i AIO as I had to return my H150i since it didn't fit (again, first time builder so could have just been my mistake, but I could not fit in in the front or top). The specifications on their site indicate that the 115 or 150 fit. Ended up with the 100 and it's working well, but would have much preferred the larger cooler, not to mention the savings on the shipping cost for the RMA. Edited by 1giggs1

• 1 month later...

Been super busy guys so I thought it was time to upgrade the build a little bit. I upgraded the storage to 4tb of nvme storage, got a soundblasterx g6 external DAC/amp , purchased a Zowie S2 divina mouse and paracorded the cable myself with hyperglides, using the glorious helios mousepad for speed and control with a mousebungee and last but not least grabbed a boom arm for my external audio technica mic with a popfilter.. I tried to clean up the cable management to the best of my ability, if anyone has any advice I'm keen to hear it :)

As for the tower I decided to create a custom orange / charcoal grey lighting profile in icue since I kinda got sick of the whole rainbow look haha..

FIxing images as they're extremely large haha

Edited by Johnny87au
pics too big - changed to link