Corsair Community

Individual LED control not working - LL fans & spec-omega rgb strip

eggplantlow

I was using the two HD120 fans that came with my Spec-Omega RGB and I was using iCUE to set the LEDs individually to the colors I wanted. I bought 6 LL120 fans and put them in my build today but it seems the fan images where you select the LEDs individually is grayed out. This also is not working for the front strip on the case, but as stated it worked before I put the LL fans in.

iCUE firmware - 3.6.109

spec-omega firmware - 0.06.116

it tells me that these are the most recent versions

Thank you,

586160162_iCueledissue.thumb.PNG.3739dd2106fa0ff0abfeb054f42909fc.PNG

You should be able to click on individual LEDs or drag to select multiple LEDs. CTRL+Click/Drag allows you to add to the selection.

Take a look at my videos (linked below).

That's what I had been doing on the HD fans but whats happening now is I can add a new lighting effect, lets say a solid color, all the fans will change to the solid color but the fan pictures will show grayed out like in my attached picture. When I click and drag\ ctrl click it only removes the solid color and I can't seem to add the solid color back to the fans. So far the only way to add the color back is to create a new effect with the color again.

The only way that I'm able to get something that looks like your screen is to clock inside of of the fans but not on a light - which applies the effect to no lights. Clicking directly on individual lights is working exactly as I described - and there is a little yellow outline around each light that has the effect applied.

But that's not the behavior that you are describing.

I'm not able to get the "greyed out" but with the lights working. So ... I'm kinda baffled.

The only way that I'm able to get something that looks like your screen is to clock inside of of the fans but not on a light - which applies the effect to no lights. Clicking directly on individual lights is working exactly as I described - and there is a little yellow outline around each light that has the effect applied.

But that's not the behavior that you are describing.

I'm not able to get the "greyed out" but with the lights working. So ... I'm kinda baffled.

Is there anything I can do do help this situation? More screenshots, log files, screen record running through what I'm doing?

Archived