Corsair Community

iCUE HD120 Fans' LED effects Error

suhyeok0803

I've installed 8 HD120 fans in my case.

(with commander pro)

BUT I am having very hard time with some LED Errors.

I can't control the LEDs with iCUE because when I use iCUE, the fans' LEDs get error.

They SO OFTEN STOP, and i cant fix it with iCUE.

Such symptoms still remain after reboot or format.

(Sometimes, only the HALF of the fan LEDs have effects and the other half are just stopped.)

I also used LINK but there are not any problems.

It is just problem of iCUE.

But I can't uninstall iCUE bacause there are so many fucntion and effects that are not included in LINK or MSI Mystic Light.

I attached log file of iCUE.

PLEASE HELP ME QUICKLY

Can you try using "Lighting Link: Rainbow Wave" from the right side of the effects drop down menu? This will put Rainbow wave on every device, although you don't need to leave it that way. For any device you don't want it, go to the effect in the device lighting menu, then click on it to hide it. You can put another effect over the top of it.

• 2 weeks later...
Holy ****, I have the same problem!

It happened after I reset my pc and it works rarely, and one full fan and like 7 /8 of the other fan, only 2 lights in the other fan work.

I can add a video.

Are you certain that you set the correct fan type under Lighting Setup in iCue?

I Have the hd120 fans in my system, and I tried every other lightning effect, just to check, however, If I turn off my PSU, I can turn on my pc and the fans would have the hardware setting I set for them perfectly displayed, but when I open the icue software, The fans go back to being stuck and two (single) lights are displaying what they should display.

I hope someone figures it out somehow, the rest of the system works good.

• 2 months later...