Corsair Community

Is there a Corsair PSU shortage or something going on?

SPL Tech

I've been trying to get one of the I series PSU for awhile and they are out of stock everywhere. So much so that a few major online companies basically just started listing them as being long term out of stock with an unknown refill date. That usually happens when a product is discontinued. All I want is a RM 650i or the sorts. Why are these things constantly out of stock?

I've been trying to get one of the I series PSU for awhile and they are out of stock everywhere. So much so that a few major online companies basically just started listing them as being long term out of stock with an unknown refill date. That usually happens when a product is discontinued. All I want is a RM 650i or the sorts. Why are these things constantly out of stock?

I just got a AX1200i shipped from Amazon in three days. What PSU are you looking for??

I see pretty much all of them on usa Amazon.:eek:

Here you go bro.. a quick amazon search. $54 bean-deans...

https://www.amazon.com/Corsair-RM650i-Certified-Fully-Modular/dp/B07RZ2FX5C/ref=sr_1_9?dchild=1&keywords=RM+650i+corsair&qid=1587169634&sr=8-9

In stock on April 29, 2020.

I see pretty much all of them on usa Amazon.:eek:

Which is ideal for those folks living in the good ol' US of A.

The rest of us are stuck with whatever our local importers can manage to smuggle into the country - which at the moment, isn't a whole lot :-)

Well that's not actually in stock as the link clearly shows. Estimated delivery date is in 6 weeks. I'm looking for a RM650i or RM750i. Ideally a 650. All the other models are easy to find anywhere, but specifically the i models seem to be very hard to find. It seems to be something specific to digital PSUs because I looked at digital PSUs from other manufacturers and all of them were completely out of stock everywhere, but like Corsair's products the analog PSUs were easy to find.

Edited by SPL Tech