Corsair Community

Void Pro Wireless to PS4 help

Broski

Hi. I know that it wasn't designed for consoles, but I've read it can work.

My headset connects to my PS4 just fine, but the volume level is very low. I've seen people say to connect it to a PC first and max out the volume through iCUE, which I have. But when I plug it back into the PS4, the volume is still very low. Is there some specific order things have to be done for it to work? I've tried several different ways, turning it on/off at different times, etc.

I have checked out past threads for help, but nothing specific enough. Thanks.

• Corsair Employee
Hi. I know that it wasn't designed for consoles, but I've read it can work.

My headset connects to my PS4 just fine, but the volume level is very low. I've seen people say to connect it to a PC first and max out the volume through iCUE, which I have. But when I plug it back into the PS4, the volume is still very low. Is there some specific order things have to be done for it to work? I've tried several different ways, turning it on/off at different times, etc.

I have checked out past threads for help, but nothing specific enough. Thanks.

it's random to be precise. Not much we can do on our end, not every one get the same result.

Interesting. So, some guys are able to increase the volume and some can't, and nobody is sure why?

I wonder if I used another PC, would I experience a different outcome. Or maybe it is the headset itself, so that may not make a difference. Worth a shot. I'll try that, and also completely uninstalling and reinstalling everything on the original PC.

Archived