Corsair Community

2.20.xx WTF is happening.

cplifj

So tell me corsair:

Why do my screens go black without signal indicating my graphics card being disabled/removed during the install/upgrade of the latest cue software ???

dum dum part of cia spy**** that needed something installed covertly ?

i mean , comon dudes, what the frikkin bleep does a graphics card has to do with ****ing usb drivers ??

it only makes sense when you are working for the man as a frontcover company.

• Corsair Employee

You can believe one of two things:

1.) We are covertly feeding information to the CIA despite not knowing who you are, what you do, and what you ate last night.

OR

2.) CUE's framework does indeed use a small amount of GPU resources to render the dynamic lighting you see in the software.

So why the **** does my bgraphics card get uninstalled by Corsair CUE software when it got nothing to do with it and should keep far away from anything hardware not related to corsair at all.

Who do you think you are really ? the next microsoft taking liberties with our gear you didn't pay a dime for ?

the result from cue is new cue software, and a ghosted gfx card because cue removed it and then it had to be reinstalled on different adress apparently.

YOU GUYS CANT CODE FOR AN INCH. That much is obvious.

I will say, it uninstalled my Nvidia graphics card also. Windows drivers and generic display look real poorly compared to Nvidia drivers and optimal display settings. There is absolutely no reason any program installed should require to uninstall anyone's video drivers.

That is poor coding on the part of Corsair.

I will say, it uninstalled my Nvidia graphics card also. Windows drivers and generic display look real poorly compared to Nvidia drivers and optimal display settings. There is absolutely no reason any program installed should require to uninstall anyone's video drivers.

That is poor coding on the part of Corsair.

I've been installing every CUE version on 3 computers for 3+ years so far (1 AMD + 2 Nvidia) and I have never had my gpu drivers uninstalled by it.

I honestly doubt your issue is with CUE, rather something else is messing up your gpu drivers. CUE does use the GPU to draw lighting effects and other things but doesn't really touch the drivers directly.

i also noticed this little trick has broken opencl ,

some of you will know what that opencl is needed for.

Americans showing their greed and not wanting anyone else to enjoy whats out there?

i don't believe in coincidences corsair. Just like that other american company microsoft , who do the same whenever they can, sabotage crypto mining.

I've been installing every CUE version on 3 computers for 3+ years so far (1 AMD + 2 Nvidia) and I have never had my gpu drivers uninstalled by it.

I honestly doubt your issue is with CUE, rather something else is messing up your gpu drivers. CUE does use the GPU to draw lighting effects and other things but doesn't really touch the drivers directly.

Cue never uninstalled my gfx card before either...

SO WHY DID IT NOW ???

Corsair as silent as ever.....

Cue never uninstalled my gfx card before either...

SO WHY DID IT NOW ???

Corsair as silent as ever.....

If you want an official answer you should submit a ticket in the "Support Ticket System"(link at the top).

This forum is mostly for P2P support, Corsair employees do check/reply here, but only sometimes.

Archived