Corsair Community

BSOD on 4x32GB CMW64GX4M2D3600C18

rmrm

I am only getting memory related errors on memtest and BSOD when running 4x32GB with XMP enabled.

CMW64GX4M2D3600C18

Aorus Xtreme X570

Did anyone at Corsair verify a setup like this? What should the updated timings be for system stability? Should I increase voltage to 1.4 with XMP enabled?

Thank you

Edited by rmrm

Is this memory kit on the boards QVL? try knocking it down to 3200Mhz and just see if you have issues, not every board is certified for that kind of memory at 3600Mhz.

Also, did you buy two different kits and combine them? That may be part of the issue.

No I don’t think it’s on the QVL since it’s new. I bought 2 of the same kits (2x32GB) totaling 4.

Are you recommending to turn on XMP, leave all settings as is, and only change the system memory multiplier to 3200? Will that sync with the infinity fabric settings automatically for it to be 1:1?

It is and it is the almost the same board I have, I have the Master.

However there are reasons companies like Corsair sell 4x kits, as those are guaranteed to be perfectly (or as close as possible) matched. That matters less at JEDEC speeds, but means much more as you get faster and tighter timings.

Also the QVL from the board manufacturer tells you what was tested and certified to work, and it is the first place to look before buying memory. I have Corsair Doiminator CMT32GX4M4C3200C16 which was on the QVL. Side note QVLs differ based on CPU generation too, as there are big differences in the memory controller, as it is not on the board but on chip.

Next steps, work the numbers up step by step and see where you can get, see if 3400Mhz is stable.

It is and it is the almost the same board I have, I have the Master.

However there are reasons companies like Corsair sell 4x kits, as those are guaranteed to be perfectly (or as close as possible) matched. That matters less at JEDEC speeds, but means much more as you get faster and tighter timings.

Also the QVL from the board manufacturer tells you what was tested and certified to work, and it is the first place to look before buying memory. I have Corsair Doiminator CMT32GX4M4C3200C16 which was on the QVL. Side note QVLs differ based on CPU generation too, as there are big differences in the memory controller, as it is not on the board but on chip.

Next steps, work the numbers up step by step and see where you can get, see if 3400Mhz is stable.

I'll test it out 3400MHz.

Both of the kits I'm using are by Hynix ( CJR ?). Can someone from corsair confirm if CMW128GX4M4D3600C18 would work on the Aorus Xtreme X570?