The Corsair User Forums  

Go Back   The Corsair User Forums > Corsair Product Discussion > iCUE Software

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-12-2019, 09:57 AM
foxpur's PC Specs

POST ID # = 1004327
foxpur Reputation: 10
Default H150i LL120 Fans not detecting(sort of)

Ok, I have a MM800 Polaris, A VOID Pro Wireless, a ST100 RGB, 4x Vengeance RGB DIMM, a HX1000i PSU... and the H150i running thru a Lighting Node Pro

Now, I added 2xGigabyte Aorus Xtreme RTX 2080 TI and suddenly the fans seem to be stuck on a 2 color shift whis is a ok color shade BUT not a ICue pattern. And the fans don't appear to be showing up, BUT that may be affected by the new cards...

Any ideas?
Old 05-12-2019, 12:52 PM
iCue βeta Team Green
DevBiker's PC Specs

POST ID # = 1004340
DevBiker Reputation: 88

How do you run an H150i through a LNP? You may have the fans connected to the LNP but certainly not the cooler.
Make sure that iCUE picks up your LNP and then check the channel to make sure that it is configured for the right number and type of fans.
If so, check Instant Lighting. Does that work as expected?
Beyond that, what effects do you have configured that aren't working as expected? You mentioned what it's doing ... but not how it is configured or what it should be doing.

This comment is provided "as-is", without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including, but not limited to, the sanity or mental fitness of the author. The author is not a Corsair employee, does not represent Corsair, and no comment should be construed as an official statement from Corsair.

Old 05-27-2019, 07:27 PM
foxpur's PC Specs

POST ID # = 1005935
foxpur Reputation: 10

Basically I followed the video on wiring to the glass case that was on the Corsair pretty much exactly (my motherboard is different, and cable stack looks like crap at the moment.. I will be moving soon as I general get loose cables on a move).. now the fan colors were just dandy when I had the GTX 1060 but when I upgraded to dual NVlink RTX 2080 TI they stopped playing nice. They do have a 2 color fade the most of the rest of the systems used but wont let me load the driver for them anymore to custom them.