Corsair Community

Obsidian Series 500D + H100i rgb platinum

neallf

Hi guys just wondering if anyone could help. Just plugging in the cables to see the pc boots for a new rig.

I have the 500d rgb case with the 3 rgb fans on the front and have connected them up and they light up fine. I thought I had connected the 2 fans from the H100i rgb correctly too into the Commander Pro, ports 4 and 5. But they are not lighting up at all.

Anyone have and idea to why? Any help much appreciated! :)

Hi Zotty thanks,

I am up and running in windows now and I think I need to purchase 2 x LL120 for the H100i cooler as the 2 connected are ML1120 and will not work together I believe?

Also I think the Commander pro is faulty. Port 5 for the fan doesn't spin up the fan. Know if this is an issue?

Thanks

Hi bud... Technically the fans will work together but certain Sequential rgb effects wouldnt play right due to how many LEDs are involved.. LL fans have 16 LEDs and ML fans have LEDs.. iCUE would have to be told you have another LL fan in the chain.. this would light up all 8 LED's in the ML fans but iCUE would be sending data for 16 LEDs.. so in effects such as Pong. you wouldnt see the end of the animation...hope that makes sense...

as for the port on the Commander Pro.. its possible it could be faulty.. best to open a ticket if you know you have applied a fan curve to that port that works fine on the others...