Corsair Community

H100i Corsair Link not working

May

Hello, I just bought the H100i cooler, installed everything according to the manual and upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 8.1 (64).

I've downloaded the Corsair Link software but it isn't showing anything, just this:

http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2014/47/1416504358-link.png

No fans, pump or hardware info... any ideas? :!oops:

What version of the software are you using?

Is the Corsair LINK service running in Task Manager?

Is the H100i detected in Windows?

You can check by going to Devices and Printers (Control Panel) and look for "integrated USB Bridge". If its not there, try a mini USB B to Type A cable and see if that helps.

Have you tried the Windows 8.1 regedit?

What version of the software are you using?

Is the Corsair LINK service running in Task Manager?

Is the H100i detected in Windows?

You can check by going to Devices and Printers (Control Panel) and look for "integrated USB Bridge". If its not there, try a mini USB B to Type A cable and see if that helps.

Have you tried the Windows 8.1 regedit?

Uhm.. let me see... according to this i'm using version 2.7.5361

Only the .exe is running, no service, isn't even on the list, i guess that's a problem

There's an "Integrated USB Bridge" under "unspecified", oh here's something interesting... Status: installation not completed due to a limited connection (or close to that, i speak spanish) ... i guess that's another problem

i ran the program under XP and it works perfectly

Copy+paste the status of the H100i here. It may be preventing the LINK software from detecting the H100i.

looks like it's fixed already... for some reason it wanted me to disable lan, restart, run setup, enable lan again, restart and run the program.. looks like this software isn't out of beta yet (?)

Archived