Corsair Community

New Software Update: CUE Version 1.3.91

Corsair James

• Corsair Employee

We have deployed a minor update to CUE that resolves the following issues:

• Improved profile validation when importing/exporting, including error messages when import problems are encountered.

You can download the software update here: http://downloads.corsair.com/download?item=Files/Gaming-Keyboards/Corsair-Utility-Engine-v1.3.91.zip

Some of you may note that as of 1.3.70, there is a way to update the software without having to download the client through our website. Unfortunately, we're still working on an issue that prevents this feature from working correctly. We'll most likely have this resolved in our next update.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The application crash again.

can put an auto-update for this application?

This will do more than two months that I have this keyboard and I still do not just use it.

L'application crash a nouveau .

pouvez vous mettre une auto-update pour cette application ?

Cela va faire plus de deux mois que j'ai ce clavier et je ne peu toujours pas l'utiliser .

To purchase this device was not a good idea.

I had some problems with the keyboard K95.

Then I decided to buy the K70 RGB, with the hope that things will get better.

I have sooooo often reported these problems

But what I experience with this keyboard is no longer acceptable.

The error on boot in the bios post (keyboard is not detected) still exists.

When Windows starts is always the USB sound (Device conneted) from K 70 RGB Driver. It's annoying.

Sometimes the Windows boot takes a long time with the K70 RGB.

Then come always so great tips from Corsair, you should install the new firmware and software and everything will be fine. As if you have no idea of PCs.

The problems exist already for three months and have not been resolved. I have no more hope.

If not now do something in this regard soon, then I sell the whole Corsair junk and get a wide berth to all Corsair products mesh.:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

My Specs:

::: BIOS

Name : 2103

Hersteller : American Megatrends Inc.

Version : ALASKA - 1072009

::: Hauptplatine

Produktname : Z87-DELUXE

Hersteller : ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC.

::: CPU

Name : Intel® Core i7-4770K CPU @ 3.50GHz

Beschreibung : Intel64 Family 6 Model 60 Stepping 3

Frequenz : 3501

Kernanzahl : 4

Anzahl der logischen Prozessoren : 8

::: Physischer Speicher

Hersteller : 0215

Geschwindigkeit : 1600

Formfaktor : DIMM

Speichertyp : Unbekannt

Kapazität : 8192 MB

Hersteller : 0215

Geschwindigkeit : 1600

Formfaktor : DIMM

Speichertyp : Unbekannt

Kapazität : 8192 MB

::: USB-Controller

Name : Intel® 8 Series/C220 Series USB EHCI #1 - 8C26

Hersteller : Intel

Name : Intel® USB 3.0 eXtensible-Hostcontroller - 0100 (Microsoft)

Hersteller : Generischer USB-xHCI-Hostcontroller

Name : Intel® 8 Series/C220 Series USB EHCI #2 - 8C2D

Hersteller : Intel

::: OS

Name : Microsoft Windows 8.1 Pro

Architektur : 64-Bit

Service Pack-Hauptversion : 0

Service Pack-Nebenversion : 0

::: Benutzereigenschaften

Wird vom Administrator gestartet : Nein

Benutzer hat Administratorrechte : ja

::: Videohardware

Adaptername : NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970

Treiberdateien : nvd3dumx.dll,nvwgf2umx.dll,nvwgf2umx.dll,nvd3dum,nvwgf2um,nvwgf2um

Treiberversion : 9.18.13.4709

RAM : 1 MB

Max. Aktualisierungsrate : 60

Min. Aktualisierungsrate : 59

Adaptername : NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970

Treiberdateien : nvd3dumx.dll,nvwgf2umx.dll,nvwgf2umx.dll,nvd3dum,nvwgf2um,nvwgf2um

Treiberversion : 9.18.13.4709

RAM : 1 MB

Max. Aktualisierungsrate : 60

Min. Aktualisierungsrate : 59

::: Displays

Name : Generic PnP Monitor

Auslösung : 1920 x 1080

Aktualisierungsrate : 60

Farbtiefe : 32

Verbunden mit : NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970

::: Speicher

Modell : WDC WD30EFRX-68AX9N0

Schnittstellentyp : IDE

Hersteller : (Standardlaufwerke)

Größe : 2794.52 GB

Modell : Samsung SSD 840 PRO Series

Schnittstellentyp : IDE

Hersteller : (Standardlaufwerke)

Größe : 238.468 GB

::: Chipset

Kurzname : Intel® 8 Series/C220 Chipset Family SATA AHCI Controller

Name : Intel® 8 Series/C220 Chipset Family SATA AHCI Controller

Hersteller : Intel Corporation

Service : iaStorA

::: Corsair-Geräte

Gerätename : Corsair Corsair M65 RGB Gaming Mouse 11027025AE2E9CE752EC0F7EF5001946

Arbeitsgeschwindigkeit : Full Speed (0x1)

Verbunden mit : Intel® 8 Series/C220 Series B xHCI HC - 8C31

→ Stammhub

→ Port 6

USB VID : 0x1b1c

USB PID : 0x1b12

Hubtreiber : Standard, USB 3.0

Gerätename : Corsair Corsair K70 RGB Gaming Keyboard 0203102DAE2E9CE752E9B421F5001944

Arbeitsgeschwindigkeit : Full Speed (0x1)

Verbunden mit : Intel® 8 Series/C220 Series B xHCI HC - 8C31

→ Stammhub

→ Port 14

USB VID : 0x1b1c

USB PID : 0x1b13

Hubtreiber : Standard, USB 3.0

::: Tastaturlayouts

Sprache-ID : 0x1031

Layout-ID : 0x1031

Name : German

The error on boot in the bios post (keyboard is not detected) still exists.

When Windows starts is always the USB sound (Device conneted) from K 70 RGB Driver. It's annoying.

Sometimes the Windows boot takes a long time with the K70 RGB.

Sorry to hear that, but i didn't even got one of your Problems ... only the LED freezing that you didn't mention ^^ For the BIOS post you could try to change the BIOS switch on the keyboard or update your BIOS.

Which keyboard are you using?

Should I refrain from downloading 1.3.91 until this issue is fixed? Sounds like it, lol

Its the K95, the error was something along the lines of there are tagging errors in the profile I was trying to import.

I kept all the previous versions of CUE downloaded so I just rolled back my version.

Caps lock problem here as well. This keyboard has been a headache, on the drive side of things... Wondering if the razor chromas have this problem.

i returned the razer chroma for this keyboard and nope doesnt have 1 single problem lol it works flawlessly

but you cant edit the lights like you can on the corsair keyboards

All my profiles are now dead...

Feeling pretty angry about that given all the other problems I've already had with this keyboard. Finally got it in a mostly stable state, now completely f***ed after the latest update.

Using a K95 RGB with blue keys.

Edit: I just tried rolling back to the previous version, which worked relatively well before the update. Didn't work. Profiles still dead.

I can also confirm the lock keys freezing the keyboard still. Steam and AMD Gaming Evolved client will still freeze the keyboard as well if they start with CUE running. Also, discovered a new issue, anything launched from Uplay will also freeze the keyboard. There is no way around this one that I can find, besides starting Uplay games with CUE off, meaning I am stuck not using any profiles. Some games launched from steam will freeze the keyboard as well, even if Steam is launched before CUE, and I manually start CUE. I don't think this update was meant to fix these long standing issues, but thought I'd report them as still being present nonetheless. Changing the polling switch still works to reset the keyboard and lighting will work again afterwards.

James, would you or someone else please explain how to do a complete rollback? The new update has rendered all my profiles completely useless. I tried rolling back to version 1.3.70, which was working fine for me before, but my profiles are still dead. I tried creating a new profile, but it is also dead.

Since the update to version 1.3.91, none of my imported profiles work!

To clarify, their lighting animations do not work at all and the keyboard is completely dark. If they have reactive typing animations, those still work, oddly enough.

If I try to re-import a profile, I get an error about no device code or ID. I'm not going to click 50 lighting conflicts to get the error again! >.< Sorry.

My profile, which I created from scratch, works perfectly fine. I will look to downgrade to the older CUE version until this is resolved.

[EDIT] *sigh* So, after uninstalling and reinstalling the older version 1.3.70, now I can only import a limited number of profiles. It keeps the ones I had, but anytime I import another one, it replaces one of the ones in my list that was last imported. So instead of letting me have all the different ones I want, I'm stuck with only 7.

P.S. Please add a tick box or button for 'Yes to all' when you get the Lighting Conflict popup. I know there is a profile cleaner, but even after using that I still have to click loads of times to 'update' conflicts.

Archived