Corsair Community

Unresolved cases of firmware issue

athhsan

A week ago i send a ticket to corsair for issues with my K70 LUX RGB that is having brick-like issue.

It is stuck on 3 static white light on the numlock no matter in bios mode or 1,2,4,8.

I've searched thru the internet on ways to fix and finally downloaded a latest Firmware file from this forum to copy into crp disabled folder.

The keyboard sprung back to life but for only mere minutes before it went haywire again with ghosting issue. Moving the port to a usb2.0 fix this issue.

But now theres another problem... Every time i reboot the pc the keyboard goes back to its brick state and i am out of idea what to do.

Corsair troubleshooting took 5 days and only send me a reply after i send them a 2nd ticket. Now i may have to wait another 5 days before i get a reply.

Not the best aftersales service tbh.:sigh!:

Type with phone sorry for typos

• 6 months later...
A week ago i send a ticket to corsair for issues with my K70 LUX RGB that is having brick-like issue.

It is stuck on 3 static white light on the numlock no matter in bios mode or 1,2,4,8.

I've searched thru the internet on ways to fix and finally downloaded a latest Firmware file from this forum to copy into crp disabled folder.

The keyboard sprung back to life but for only mere minutes before it went haywire again with ghosting issue. Moving the port to a usb2.0 fix this issue.

But now theres another problem... Every time i reboot the pc the keyboard goes back to its brick state and i am out of idea what to do.

Corsair troubleshooting took 5 days and only send me a reply after i send them a 2nd ticket. Now i may have to wait another 5 days before i get a reply.

Not the best aftersales service tbh.:sigh!:

Type with phone sorry for typos

I have a k70 LUX RGB with the same problem, which firmware version did you use on crp_disable? is there a possibility to pass me this firmware?