Corsair Community

virtuoso volume wheel funky

Dannler

I never had that issue, if anything, I feel like the volume slider is very slow, you have to scroll a lot to go from 0 to 100 and it's quicker for me to do that on my K95 Platinum's volume slider.

If I were you, I would try to clean the slider with canned air, I know the slider is pretty tight and you can't get anything up there but it's possible a piece of dirt or dust got inside and is messing with the slider/sensor.

• 2 weeks later...
anyone els have a volume wheel acting up?

like when turning volume up then volume shoots up and back down, vice versa for turning volume down.

it happens a lot when tuning volume quickly

I have this exact same issue with my Corsair Virtuoso SE headset, its brand new and i cant even get the volume to go up with the wheel on it, it jumps up a tiny bit then goes down. Very frustrating for a headset that costs over $100

I have this exact same issue with my Corsair Virtuoso SE headset, its brand new and i cant even get the volume to go up with the wheel on it, it jumps up a tiny bit then goes down. Very frustrating for a headset that costs over $100

Same issue here... I always try to avoid touching the wheel as sometimes by pushing it (gently) it receives a command and the volume just jumps randomly.

I've just sent an email to support for a replace or repair...