Corsair Community

Bulldog 2.0 Drivers?

troym57

I am getting this in the next couple days and looking for the drivers for it, there are alot of them on the corsair site for the bulldog 2.0. So what drivers are my main ones i need to focus on and also could i download them on msi.com because the board is basicly a Z270i Gaming Pro Carbon AC board, would those drivers work with the board inside the bulldog, or is the only way is thru corsair directly seeing its a custom board made for Corsair by msi.

Also wondering based on the promotion going on with Nvidia when you buy a motherboard or gpu(1070 or 1080) you get a choice between For Honor and Tom Clancys Ghost Recon and wouldnt the msi board in the bulldog also be qualified to get the free game, i have a gtx 1080 and getting the For Honor but wanted to know if i could get both since technically bought a motherboard too lol

So what drivers are my main ones i need to focus on and also could i download them on msi.com because the board is basicly a Z270i Gaming Pro Carbon AC board, would those drivers work with the board inside the bulldog, or is the only way is thru corsair directly seeing its a custom board made for Corsair by msi.

AFAIK you need to use the standard MSI drivers, see http://forum.corsair.com/forums/showthread.php?t=165805

Archived