Corsair Community

K95 Plat XT question

Zilla93

Quick dumb question: Anytime I set the keyboard to static light, lets say a light blue for example. It stays that way but when I turn on the computer the next time, the majority of the letter keys in the middle are a different shade of whatever color I originally picked, while the other keys (F keys, numbers, etc) all stay the same color that I had picked the day before? Not sure if that makes sense but I dont know why it swaps some of the color?

Try the directions for a soft reset below. It should not do that. If it continues, contact Corsair directly through the support ticket system for the hard reset or an alternate plan. I have not seen this on mine and the most likely reason would be one of the RGB colors (green or red) is not turning back on for those keys. You might be able to test that theory by setting a 255/0/0 Red or 0/255/0 green to board, but frankly I would do the soft reset and hopefully the problem is resolved.

https://help.corsair.com/hc/en-us/articles/360025465031-How-to-Reset-your-keyboard