Corsair Community

Corsair one Elite Pro 2018

jd4790

Hi there Looking for some help please as my Friend gave me this System when he upgraded, I have redid new Thermal paste on the CPU and GPU and have some questions, tried speaking to support but after 5 emails and very lengthy copy paste reply's thought i would try the forums.

Specs:

8700k Stock settings (Game boost disabled) Liquid Cooled

16GB 2666mhz DDR Memory

1080TI Liquid Cooled

Corsair Command Link shows while gaming the following

1: CPU temps are 44c-53c (Depending on the Game)

2: GPU temps are 55c-65c

3: SSD Temp is 55-65c

4: Liquid Coolent Temp is 60+c

my questions are:

1: Why if the CPU is at very low temps is the Coolent So High (all-ready tried redoing Thermal paste again and repositioning remounting the CPU cooler)

2: Are the SSD Temps ok at 60+c? not sure why they used this motherboard when the M.2 NVME SSD is at the back right next to a 250w TI

3: IF i blast a USB Fan at the GPU Side of the Corsair one (Ventellated holes area) the coolant (there is only one value for coolant in Corsair Command Link not two which is odd) goes down to 39c which is perfect but I'm beginning to think a 1080-ti is way to powerful for passive convection heating in this corsair one system

any thoughts?

thanks in advance

60C on coolant temp is a bit strange. Mind PMing me your ticket#? I'll check with our support team to see what they've been checking.

Hi there, sorry i was working the last little while and forgot to check my emails,

I do not have a support ticket anymore as it was closed which is why i came on to the forums to ask for some other help or suggestions

the fact the coolant temp is 27-29c idle and then in a basic game (Non AVX based) causes it to jump to 60c+ made me worried the Factthe 1080ti with a usb fan blowing into the side of it brings Coolant Temp down from 60+ to 39 makes me think it was the heat being generated by this, but the corsair link shows only "one" coolant temp not two.. and since the corsair one has Two pumps/AIO's in it (one for cpu one for gpu) didnt understand it (and to top it off Ique wont load on this machine) Support told me i needed to update my bios and when i Told them The bios files didnt work they then said " oh my apologies the bios is locked on this device" :mad:

as you can see from the screenshot..

corsair.png.2fad2579e68156dfb932c916b652e605.png

Edited by jd4790

• Corsair Employee
Hi there, sorry i was working the last little while and forgot to check my emails,

I do not have a support ticket anymore as it was closed which is why i came on to the forums to ask for some other help or suggestions

the fact the coolant temp is 27-29c idle and then in a basic game (Non AVX based) causes it to jump to 60c+ made me worried the Factthe 1080ti with a usb fan blowing into the side of it brings Coolant Temp down from 60+ to 39 makes me think it was the heat being generated by this, but the corsair link shows only "one" coolant temp not two.. and since the corsair one has Two pumps/AIO's in it (one for cpu one for gpu) didnt understand it (and to top it off Ique wont load on this machine) Support told me i needed to update my bios and when i Told them The bios files didnt work they then said " oh my apologies the bios is locked on this device" :mad:

as you can see from the screenshot..

Thanks for the info. I'll see about getting you more assistance via your ticket.