Corsair Community

Commander pro not showing fans in iCUE

Xnitro67

trying to get my brothers commander pro to work correctly it did at first but now it doesnt show any fans within icue. they are spinning but i cant control them. i even set what type they are. also the voltages dont show but i think thats only for the PSUs. there are 6 fans plugged into commander pro but none show up but only a few for a brief second if i plug it back in or restart icue.

Sounds more like a SATA or USB plug issue. I would turn off the PC and unplug everything off the Pro and replug it back in. Then try it and see what it does then.

Or do a full uninstall with Revo Uninstaller. And allow it to clean leftover files and do a fresh install. Make sure to back up your profiles first. Or do a quick install of the ICUE over the old first.

Yeah was using it for the gpu temps cause of issues but its working now but im having issues with the fans connected to the h100i v2 theyre spinning but showing 0 rpms

actually i think those are mobo controlled

Edited by Xnitro67

I noticed with the latest version of iCue that the fans and temp sensors appear/disappear if I have HWInfo64 running. They do seem to still be able to be controlled by my profiles but it is rather irritating. And I stupidly saved all my profiles under the newest version because they seem to change every time iCue is updated. So now I can not go back unless I recreate all the profiles and fan curves I had set. So I just don't run HWInfo64 anymore.

in HWinfo, when starting it, hit settings and under the Safety tab, disable Corsair and Asetek support.

This will prevent HWinfo from conflicting with the Corsair services and it should work fine. (but you won't have any reading of corsair devices within HWinfo).

Yeah was using it for the gpu temps cause of issues but its working now but im having issues with the fans connected to the h100i v2 theyre spinning but showing 0 rpms

actually i think those are mobo controlled

With the H100i V2, this can happen when the pump isn't powered properly. Please see section B of the AIO FAQ (in my sig). Powering the pump properly is super-important!!