Corsair Community

Bug with new version of iCue

Pyropup55

I'm having a couple of issues with the new Icue version. Firstly, when booting in to Windows, my mouse disappears. If I unplug and plug it back in it works, but not until then. It shows in bios without issue.

Secondly, I'm no longer able to use the side buttons to move back and forward on websites. Any ideas?

Mouse: Glaive RGB on firmware v. 2.05

Windows 10 64 bit

ICue v 3.2.87

I used to have a Glaive (returned it as it was my second one and still full of issues) and I had the first issue you mentioned even prior to iCUE. Sometimes I would start up my system only to have the mouse not work until unplugged and plugged back in. Both samples I had did this. So the issue may not be iCUE but likely the mouse itself. Very annoying.

iv always had issues with my mouse not loading/turning on(this is random btw), whether its a corsair mouse with cue2 or icue installed or not i've also had this issues with other mice like my old g602 i think it's really a mobo bios issue or a windows issue sens iv never seen it happen on my linux box i own the Scimitar Pro btw.

Version 3.3.103 of iCUE was recently released. It may be worth a try to update and see if it helps?

http://downloads.corsair.com/download?item=Files/CUE/iCUESetup_3.3.103_release.msi

Same problem remains when you close the icue app it works like it should.

Also the ll120 shows signs of flickering untill i restart the Corsair Service.

See

for problem. Ive seen it on the forums before.

Anyone find a solution? I am having issues with my Scimitar Pro after updating to iCUE 3.3.103. No matter what I bind to side buttons, they do not work. The color profiles launch correctly with Battlefield, but the key bindings are not working.

I even remapped "back" and "forward" on two keys of mouse for internet browsing and they're not working either.

Anyone have a link for previous version? Everything was working fine on that build.

Anyone find a solution? I am having issues with my Scimitar Pro after updating to iCUE 3.3.103. No matter what I bind to side buttons, they do not work. The color profiles launch correctly with Battlefield, but the key bindings are not working.

I even remapped "back" and "forward" on two keys of mouse for internet browsing and they're not working either.

Anyone have a link for previous version? Everything was working fine on that build.

Nope. Never had any problems with the regular cue but that doesnt support ll fans. This problem came 2 releases ago for me.

• 5 months later...

After booting up my PC the iCue software is very sluggish and barely responsive. The functions I have assigned to the buttons do not work (maybe they do, but because the software is so sluggish it appears like they don't... eg. forward and back doesn't work like the other user mentioned).

To resolve this issue, I have to painfully exit the software from the system tray (I say painfully because it's so sluggish it takes a while to bring up the menu to click exit), and reload the software. After doing this, the software works fine..

Would appreciate a fix for this.. very annoying way to start the day..

Thanks

You may be onto something. I have been having issues lately with my 'Stinky' foot board where it will go dead until I re-insert it's USB cable. I'll rearrange the USB ports on my devices for a few days and get back to you. Not to sound like an advertisement but I just bought the Corsair Scimitar mouse with Corsair metal mousepad (model MM600).. very happy with both.. such smoooth performance on the metal pad.. very impressive!

Archived