Corsair Community

Front panel USB connectors (100r case)

Carl1234

Hi guys. So i've just recently successfully completed my first build but there is one slight issue, the two USB sockets on the front panel do not work, so I am guessing that I have plugged them into the wrong place, could I get some help on which cable is responsible for the USB's and where it is supposed to go?

Also on the reset button (opposite side to the power button but the same button) there looks like there is supposed to be an LED but that is not lit. Is that the case or am I wrong, if so which cable controls this and where was it supposed to go?

My motherboard is a Gigabyte B250M-DS3H

Thanks

• Corsair Employee

The front USB 3.0 cable will have 19pin on the motherboard. There is actually an orientation tab that sticks out on the plug, while the motherboard is slotted for the tab so it will only install one way.

I would double check your USB 3.0 drivers and ports on the back of the mother just to be sure everything is installed correctly software wise. If everything checks out but the ports still don't work, you can submit a ticket at https://corsair.secure.force.com/home/home.jsp

The indicator next to the reset button will be for your HDD activity light. I would double check your connection on the motherboard with the motherboard manual for polarity

Archived