Corsair Community

Corsair K95 LED Dying

Luffy24

It has been 8 days since I got this keyboard and already 6 LEDs have died. I contacted amazon and I am going to be replacing the product with a new K95. I chose K95 as my first mech and I am very disappointed. I hope the new one doesn't have LED problems. Is there a way to avoid this problem?

It has been 8 days since I got this keyboard and already 6 LEDs have died. I contacted amazon and I am going to be replacing the product with a new K95. I chose K95 as my first mech and I am very disappointed. I hope the new one doesn't have LED problems. Is there a way to avoid this problem?

No, LEDs will continue to die - better choose another keyboard.

New RGBs fro mCorsair claim to be more reliable - but as they are brandnew no one can tell for sure.

Plus the firmware seems to have broken most if not all keyboards in the EU/UK/DE.

You can fix the firmware, but you cannot fix the problematic LED-issue the old models suffer from.

There is a reason Corsair discontinued the K70 with blue LEDs.

If Corsair would treat customers honestly they also would discontinue the other non-RGB models with LEDs.

Buying on of these you have to expect several RMAs, everytime paying shipping to Corsair, and after 2 years warranty it won`t take long until you have to buy a new one - unless you don`t feeldisturbed by more and more dead LEDs. But I doubt that - as the lighning is why you bought it - at least probably most of the K70/95-buyers-

Archived