Corsair Community

thatginger256

So i have a K95 Platinum and ive just updated to the newest icue firmware! I jumped into a game of valorant and found that im having keymapping issues! i ran a few test and found that for some reason when i press any remapped button and the another releasing any of them forces all keys to stop being pressed forcing me to repress them as someone whos movement is rebound to OKL; as WASD this means any time i try to do any sort of movement combinations or even pressing the sprint button causes all movement to cease until the key is released and pressed again. this is a huge problem and i cant at all figure out whats causing it. could anyone help me out?

It's a bug in 3.33 and there are several threads floating about in the keyboard and CUE sections. The short version is you'll need to wait for the correction next release or roll back to 3.32. Be aware that profiles and settings are not backwards compatible. If you roll back to 3.32, you must check the delete user settings on uninstall and you will have to re-import all your profiles and re-create your settings.

CUE 3.32

http://downloads.corsair.com/Files/CUE/iCUESetup_3.32.80_release.msi