Corsair Community

To all k95 RGB Platinum users, how is your spacebar compared to other keys?

Stompy

Basically what the title says, how is your spacebar compared to the other keys?

Mine is way too loose and makes an awful noise compared to other normal keys. It makes extensive typing sessions feel weird.

Im wondering wether to RMA this or not since its getting annoying and I'd like to know wether I'm the only one with this issue or not.

Maybe something with the stabilizers or something.

Thanks.

PD: Dunno if its noticeable on video, but I made one to show it. At first I show the noise difference between keys and later on how it already starts making that that chattery weird noise with the slightiest and lighttiest press.

Video: https://streamable.com/8tx0y

hi i think that´s the normal state, becasuse the spacebar only has one single input point but is much larger than normal keys. that results in less resistance and higher impact speed = louder hit. i didn´t noticed it but now thanks to your post i hear it everytime xD

• 4 weeks later...
I noticed this a long time ago and not just on the spacebar though it's not as pronounced on keys like enter, shift, etc. I just came to the conclusion this was the result of Corsair not using the traditional metal clip style stabilizer in favor of their own design.

Archived