Corsair Community

Can't turn on both Lighting Node Pro channels at once, and both turn off after boot

K-Sci

There is probably something basic that I'm overlooking. First, what isn't a problem. ICue is enabled on the Windows Task Damager Startup tab and the following services are running:

- Corsair Gaming and Audio Configuration Service

- Corsair LLA Service

- Corsair Service

I've already reinstalled.

My LED strings are on Channel 1 and 4 fans are on Channel 2. Individually, Channels 1 and 2 work perfectly. But:

Problem #1: When I select one Channel, the other Channel always turns off, and remains off when I minimized ICue. If I close ICue both channels go off.

Problem #2: Both channels are on during boot, then both turn off. I want them on.

What's causing this?

Edited by K-Sci

c-attack, thanks for your reply. I hope you or someone else can help. :)

Channel 1 has one string with 10 LEDs

Channel 2 has one QL and three ML Fans

~K-Sc i

is that 10 strings? or 10 physical LEDs? If you're using 10 strips you're over the limit. It says in the documentation you're only supposed to use 6 max.

And you aren't supposed to use different types of fans on the same channel. It should be either all ML or All QL.

My theory is that you're overloading the Lighting Node pro with all of your strips and such. Remove the QL fan and 4 of the strips and see if they both work then.

Edited by FunktasticLucky