The Corsair User Forums  

Go Back   The Corsair User Forums > Corsair Product Discussion > Hydro X Custom Cooling

Notices

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-28-2020, 04:06 PM
Flynny75's PC Specs

POST ID # = 1048334
Flynny75 Reputation: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by c-attack View Post
The you should have led with "I am considering purchasing this and would like some reassurances... etc.". But that's not what you did. You decided instead to throw out an insult and asked no questions at all. So now you have a credibility problem. I'll assume you are not answering for the 50 other people out there doing the same thing.
Where was the insult? The one here with a credibility issue is Corsair. Surely they have known about this since IgorLab experienced it. According to Jay they are aware and working on it, but have said nothing 'official' to their users. This is a shame, the whole Hyrdo X line has been well received, but the silence is a concern.
Old 05-29-2020, 10:03 AM
Infin1tum's PC Specs

POST ID # = 1048469
Infin1tum Reputation: 10

I don't think Corsair has a credibility Problem at all. Sales numbers of the XG7 are of course not for public access but I'm certain the sample size of blocks that actually really leak without forcing it to by bending the port by hand is quite small. I'm not saying it's negligable, but surely not enough to be doubting Corsair's product quality at all.