The Corsair User Forums  

Go Back   The Corsair User Forums > Corsair Product Discussion > Legacy Corsair Software

Notices

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-26-2018, 01:15 PM

POST ID # = 942301
Puella14 Reputation: 10
Question K55 RGB how make it be off when my system is off

Hey guys,

after struggling with this for almost two hours I'm asking here.

I have a K55 RGB keyboard and I really love it except for one thing. Whenever I touch it or come near it by accident it the lightning turns on even if the system is off. I don't want that to happen since my hobby room is also my bedroom and my working room and I don't want my keyboard to flash when I try to work. I've seen the possible workaround with saving a profile with black lights to the device memory but the K55 doesn't have a device memory. I've tried making said profile, assign a macro-key for switching profiles and switch to the black profile before I turn my system off. But it still turns on. It also always activates the rainbow wave even if I have other colours selected, which is twice as annoying, since I would be ok with a single colour glow in the back of my room but the wave is just too distracting. Any ideas or experiences with this? It's kinda driving me crazy that there's not an easy "set it and forget it" option for this.
Sorry, if anything is worded weird, not native english. If you have any further questions just ask.

Tags
cue, keyboard k55, lightning problem