The Corsair User Forums  

Go Back   The Corsair User Forums > Corsair Product Discussion > Keyboards and Mice

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-17-2015, 09:03 PM
0kin's PC Specs

POST ID # = 790009
0kin Reputation: 10
Default K70 & M65 causing Skin Irritation

I bought a K70 and a M65 RGB a while ago and shortly after i started using them I got skin rashes all over my hands.
Picture of one hand

First I did not know what was causing it and kept using the the keyboard and mouse for around 2 weeks, but within 3 days after switching back to my old peripherals, it was almost completely gone.

Today I tried out using the keyboard again to make sure it is the reason for the rash and within a few hours my hands started hurting and the skin on my right hand started breaking and bleeding again.

I suspect that it is caused by an alergic reaction to the black paint on the aluminium.

I don´t really know what to do now, since I spent more than 200€ on these peripherals. I don´t even know if I should try to sell them, because i don´t know if it is only me who has a problem with the product or the product itself is faulty.

Old 07-17-2015, 11:19 PM
Bearded Corsair Employee

POST ID # = 790016
Technobeard Reputation: 68

I'd suggest talking to your doctor.