Corsair Community

LS100 Video Lighting is only working with Display 2

AlistarDark

I have 3 displays. The only monitor that video lighting seems to work on is monitor 2. The software does nothing for Display 1 or 3. Did I miss something?

On a side note, don't bother buying the LS100 if you have a curved monitor. You'll end up having to use tape to get it to stick on.

Update: I can get monitors 1 and 2. My main happens to be monitor 3, which will not work with the video lighting. Monitors 1 and 2 are 1920x1080, Monitor 3 is 3440x1440. That might help a little more

Update 2. 100% sure the resolution is the issue. If I set my main monitor to 1920x1080, video lighting will work. When I go to 3440 x 1440, it turns off. So now I guess I wait for an update.

Edited by AlistarDark

I have 2 Displays currently hooked up, 1x2160p & 1x1080p, with LS100 and a LT100 starter pack.

Video lighting does not work when using the 2160p display at 2160p but works at 1080p.

Video lighting works using the 1080p display.

Follow-up: I adjusted the screen sample area using the "Customise screen capture" on the 2160p display to an area of about 1080p it works (but only for that area of the screen).

So as a temporary fix if you place this 1080p window into the middle of the 2180p display the LT100 and LS100 LED effects looks OK (not perfect but OK).

I await 2160p with baited but not held breath.

Okay. I got it figured out.

The only way video lighting will work with a resolution of 3440x1440 is if you set the lighting set up to ultrawide mode. This will mean that your lighting on the diagram will show the left and left 250mm, the top 2 450mm and the right side 250mm will work and the bottom will be empty unless you buy the 2x450mm expansion pack.

I am going to guess this will also work the double wide fella. Either that or dual monitor mode.

Hi I have three monitors, one that is vertical (the Dell monitor in my specs), and two that are both horizontal. I have the main monitor in Windows set as the middle of the three monitors (for reference it goes from left to right vertical monitor -> main monitor -> third monitor) I have setup the LS 100 as dual monitor on the main and third monitor however the ambient lighting only reflects the vertical Dell monitor. Is there anyway I can configure this? I get the feeling the fix is not in ICUE. Regardless thank you