Corsair Community

Missing h150i pro and performance tab

Kauko

Hey,

Anyone have idea why do i dont have performance tab and my h150i pro is missing from the software?

I do not have any other monitoring softwares in my computer.

Ill have 3x hd 120 and 3x hd 140 fans and controlling those would be nice. :)

icuetab.png

Well, you don't see a performance tab because you haven't selected a device. For example, click on your Strafe keyboard or your pump (yes, I know the pump is missing at the moment). Your fans should show up under your lighting node pro. Have you added them under Lighting Setup in your node pro?

As far as your pump, is this a new issue? Have you tried basic things like disconnecting the USB cable from the physical pump and/or motherboard and seeing if iCUE picks it back up? If it was me, the first thing I would try is temporarily uninstalling ASUS Aura and seeing if that has any effect.

Fan setup example

5tOEmYsl.jpg

Pump performance tab example

n6VazlUl.jpg

Edited by Johnny_B500
Add Images

Hey,

Anyone have idea why do i dont have performance tab and my h150i pro is missing from the software?

I do not have any other monitoring softwares in my computer.

Ill have 3x hd 120 and 3x hd 140 fans and controlling those would be nice. :)

icuetab.png

For the fans you need to click on the Lighting Node Pro Icon then the Lighting Setup, then you will select which Lighting Channel you have connected to the Hub. From the drop down select HD RGB Series Fans then on the right select 6 Fans are Connected. That will give you control of the lighting on you fans. As for the AIO make sure the USB cables are plugged in at both ends. Also I thought I have read somewhere that the Asus MB's have a problem sometimes with the second USB port on the MB not working properly or something like that, I could be way off but I have read somewhere that it happens. So you may need to get an internal USB hub for that fix if that is the issue.