The Corsair User Forums  

Go Back   The Corsair User Forums > Corsair Product Discussion > Legacy Corsair Software > CUE 1.x and 2.x RGB Profiles and Profile Discussions

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-18-2014, 11:54 PM
Ironsword's PC Specs

POST ID # = 728666
Ironsword Reputation: 10
Default American Flag

This is my first try at making any profiles for the k70 rgb as I only received my new keyboard today. This is only a simple profile that will display my best effort (so far) to display an American flag. There is also a slight wave that runs from the left to the right of the keyboard. The wave is designed to simulate a flag waving in the wind, but I must admit that it is a very poor one at that. I really only know very little about the program. That being said, you are free to do whatever you want to with the profile to customize it or improve it in any way you see fit. Props to Corsair for designing a really nice keyboard.

Edit: I am going to attach a new version of the profile that has a better wave. The previous version had a whiteish wave on the red, white, and the blue keys. This new wave has slightly darker hues of each color for each individual group (red,blue,white) respectively. The new (and I think better) version is the American Flag-better wave.

Attached Files
File Type: prf American Flag.prf (50.5 KB, 4833 views)
File Type: prf American Flag-better wave.prf (53.8 KB, 8374 views)

Last edited by Ironsword; 09-19-2014 at 06:08 PM.