Corsair Community

ASUS Motherboard Integration *BETA*

Wow I'm really surprised and happy about integration with Aura Sync!

Problem is that now i cannot control lighting on Asus GPU because any changes on Armoury Crate cause override iCUE settings.

For workaround I do changes in Armoury Crate then re-enable plugin support in iCUE (switch checkbox to off and on).

Please keep up the good work with this integration!

Are custom light profiles not available to display with the mobo?

Thanks all for any help.

each profile must be setup for each device separately. advanced profiles from krastev for example just include all known corsair devices. just setup a link light or wave manually and you'll see it works

It took me a hot minute to get it to register my board, but it worked. Now is there anyway to get other Aurora Sync enabled devices to be registered and controlled by iCue… like maybe the ROG Spatha Mouse?

Motherboard only, at least at this point.

And I wouldn't expect that products that directly compete with Corsair's product line - like mice - to ever be supported. But I may be mistaken on that.

can anyone post a video on how to do it ?

mine didn't work.

im new to this computer thing.

MOBO= ROG X470-f gaming

have comander pro for the 6 LL120 in a Obsidian 500 rgb se case.

No point, really. It'll be integrated into iCUE at some point in the future. The manual install is for the beta only.

• Like 1

Hello...

I have the ROG Crosshair VI Hero like in the compatibility list listed. The Aura Software was installed but is not runnin. I did all steps like in the description. But it does not work.

My iCUE Software is runnin on the 3.23.66. And the Asus Motherboard show up too.

But when i select the lightning effects and drop some effects the motherboard stays dark...

What do you think?

Sry for my english. I´m from Germany. Try to give my best :D

Greets

Hi again...

I dunno what happened... Tryed to restart my pc. Than it stop working. So i pushed the restart button. Well, after that its start correctly. Than i launched iCUE and it starts working :bigeyes::bigeyes::bigeyes:

What just happened... I mean im happy about it. But i didnt updatet the iCUE or my motherboard or what else...

:bigeyes::bigeyes::bigeyes:

Well... Again sry for my english

Cya

While my ASUS X570 ROG Crosshair VIII Hero shows up in iCue, it cannot configure my Phantex LED Strips no matter what I do... It always stays in a rainbow cycle even though I select a white color. My motherboard firmware is current, iCue is current and the ASUS RGB software is current as well...

each profile must be setup for each device separately. advanced profiles from krastev for example just include all known corsair devices. just setup a link light or wave manually and you'll see it works

Thank you so much.

I got it to work with your help.

While my ASUS X570 ROG Crosshair VIII Hero shows up in iCue, it cannot configure my Phantex LED Strips no matter what I do... It always stays in a rainbow cycle even though I select a white color. My motherboard firmware is current, iCue is current and the ASUS RGB software is current as well...

It doesn't control ARGB headers.

It doesn't control ARGB headers.

I can only get it to work with the MOBO lighting. Will this ever be compatible with AURA sync G.Skill ram, ARGB headers, and STRIX VGA lighting? If not, then this is pointless for me, as everything I have is already controlled by AURA sync. I was hoping this would replace it, as Corsair's RGB control is much more robust than AURA. The only reason I have all AURA is because it's one of the only RGB ecosystems that you can build an entire PC on.

Thanks for helping us out :)

i have Asus Croshair Hero VIII x570 Mainboard...

Mainboard and 12V Strips on Board (RGB Connector) works... But my 5V Strip on Board (RGB Connector) not works... with iCue.. why ?

i can see the 5V Strip on icue ,, but not works..

With Asus Aura Sync and 5V Strip no Problems..

Edited by Jalalabad

i have Asus Croshair Hero VIII x570 Mainboard...

Mainboard and 12V Strips on Board (RGB Connector) works... But my 5V Strip on Board (RGB Connector) not works... with iCue.. why ?

i can see the 5V Strip on icue ,, but not works..

With Asus Aura Sync and 5V Strip no Problems..

Only the motherboard lighting. iCUE does not support the 5V strips.

Hi Ive been working on trying to get aura sync working on my X470 gaming - I, ive gotten malware, downloaded the files from several different sites nobody seems interested in helping me, when I download the files from the official asus site it fails to download ALL the files ik this is not corsair related, but I think its stupid that I cant get my overpriced rog mobo working. if anyone has advice it would help, thanks

Confirmed working the the Asus ROG Crosshair VIII Impact, but have observed a couple bugs;

1. When you lock the computer the MB lighting goes back to rainbow (annoying but expected)

2.after the MB has been controlled by iCue after you turn off the system all the MB lighting goes to RED even though the Bios setting are set to “stealth” mode, (aura off when system off) as a note when using the reset button to switch aura on and off will turn the red off an on, this is more likely to be a asus Bios problem but still.

Hi Ive been working on trying to get aura sync working on my X470 gaming - I, ive gotten malware, downloaded the files from several different sites nobody seems interested in helping me, when I download the files from the official asus site it fails to download ALL the files ik this is not corsair related, but I think its stupid that I cant get my overpriced rog mobo working. if anyone has advice it would help, thanks

That is your browser, and windows protecting you/itself from unsigned installers/files. Just tell (I am going to assume you're using Chrome) chrome to Keep the file, and when you go to run it, tell windows that it is ok and to run it.

No need to throw your toys out of the cot over security settings :P