Corsair Community

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
becooltim, You sir are amazing! Thank you so much for this awesome profile, beside for the obvious rave rainbows of awesomeness my biggest reason for getting one of these boards was to get to to display matrix code scrolling on the keys so thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Yea mn, I too was looking forward to a matrix style profile; nice work, thanks.

One suggestion/request: I believe there was the odd white-coloured bit that fell in the movie. I think it would be cool to evoke that colour on a reactive type, such that when a key is pressed it reacts white and then follow the same falling pattern as the green once and disappears (perhaps with a bit of lag, as in the key pressed might fade away as its white falling bit drops).

Overall thanks for the post and great work!

Neo

• 1 month later...
Yea mn, I too was looking forward to a matrix style profile; nice work, thanks.

One suggestion/request: I believe there was the odd white-coloured bit that fell in the movie. I think it would be cool to evoke that colour on a reactive type, such that when a key is pressed it reacts white and then follow the same falling pattern as the green once and disappears (perhaps with a bit of lag, as in the key pressed might fade away as its white falling bit drops).

Overall thanks for the post and great work!

Neo

I could probably work that bit of white in... I'll have to play around with it. I only uploaded a mode file, but the typing effect is a profile setting. I don't like uploading profiles because it will import everything animation I have even for unrelated animations.

I could probably work that bit of white in... I'll have to play around with it. I only uploaded a mode file, but the typing effect is a profile setting. I don't like uploading profiles because it will import everything animation I have even for unrelated animations.

Isn't that what the profile cleaners are for?

Archived