Corsair Community

600T White 2nd fan controller failure

edwill86

I received my new 600T white case the end of August after an RMA process for a Fan controller failure( No LEDs as well). I had only had the case for 2 months before the controller failed. last night my RAM replacement case just had its fan controller completely die (LEDs as well).

Need less to say I am VERY upset. I already had my video card crack because I had to leave it out for 3 weeks while I waited for the rma department to send me a new one and it got moved around.

I spent a lot of money on this case and I am very disappointed.

I would like to know if there is a way to receive a refund for this product. I really have had enough with this.

I only use corsair PSu's but for some reason your fan controllers are junk, and I refuse to own a $175 case that doesn't work as advertised.

I really like the case.. when everything is working but if I only get 2 months at a time with it in my house and then 3 weeks being being shipped to CA to be tested and a new one shipped.. its not worth it.

thank you for your time,

Ed Williams

PS. sorry for the rant Im just REALLY REALLY upset :mad:

It just passed 30 day since I received my RMA # via email so Gmail has deleted it forever. will they have my name and email/shipping address on file connected to my old rma? I just dont want to wait on hold for 20-45min and waste more time. thanks.

never mind they seem to. and 3 min wait :)

the CSR tat first picked up said she was transferring me to tech support and the guy she transferred me to has been helping me so I just assumed. I guess a little miss communication on her part then :P

All I know is he said he submitted the Refund request to his supervisor and RMA department and I emailed him a copy of the original invoice as requested. been 2 days now since iv heard anything. I guess Ill have to try and call tomorrow when I get off at 3pm est.

Thanks for the heads up though!

Yeah I knew it was just taking longer. I got an email approving the refund. I didint want to sound greedy but I had to see about requesting a pre paid shipping label. the case is just really expensive to ship from NJ to CA..and honestly I dont have the money right now. I have to order a new case out of pocket to get my system back up then ship the case back and wait 1-2 weeks for a check then wait for the check to clear. Blah!

I really wish the fan controllers where better on these cases. :( <- extra sad face

and I want to get a TX850M v2 PSU too..in my dreams right....

Archived