Corsair Community

Dark Core issues when wireless

So in the week or so since starting using the Dark Core I've encountered a couple problems. (all of this over 2.4GHz, bluetooth has 0 CUE functionality)

First, the mouse doesn't connect properly when its waking from sleep and loses my remapping and lighting profiles

Second, when going over wireless for the last couple days, the back and forward buttons no longer work, which in my experience with corsair mice is a CUE issue. However when connected over USB, it connects properly with all profiles and keys working.

I am using the latest version of CUE2

• 3 weeks later...
the experience is not better with iCUE v3.2.87 .. i still have issues with the mouse losing its profiles when waking from sleep and sometimes requiring the usb cable to be plugged back into hopefully trigger the profile to activate.. i hope that iCUE is updated beyond this version on its next release, i'm sick of beta testing an alpha product at best

the experience is not better with iCUE v3.2.87 .. i still have issues with the mouse losing its profiles when waking from sleep and sometimes requiring the usb cable to be plugged back into hopefully trigger the profile to activate.. i hope that iCUE is updated beyond this version on its next release, i'm sick of beta testing an alpha product at best

You mouse loses hardware profiles? I have the same issue - sometime some hardware profiles stops to activate and in the CUE they are marked with a "minus" sign as if there are some changes that not stored in onboard memory. Resolves by connecting and disconnecting the cable.

http://f23.ifotki.info/thumb/270aae539022b1d593447ec0abef78505efb79310089527.png

You mouse loses hardware profiles? I have the same issue - sometime some hardware profiles stops to activate and in the CUE they are marked with a "minus" sign as if there are some changes that not stored in onboard memory. Resolves by connecting and disconnecting the cable.

http://f23.ifotki.info/thumb/270aae539022b1d593447ec0abef78505efb79310089527.png

i have not noticed the minus symbol be the rest sounds right (regarding usb cable to trigger it to resolve)

i have not noticed the minus symbol be the rest sounds right (regarding usb cable to trigger it to resolve)

Reconnecting cable not always resolves this problem. I now made a software profiles and use it to not to deal with this problem.

• 1 year later...

I have the very same issue with my Dark Core RGB : when plugged in, all buttons work as intended, but once wireless, Back button is mlapped to " oO

This is a new behabiour, all firmwares are up to date, I've just reinstalled iCUE without improvement.

Any hints ?