Corsair Community

Unable to change color with CUE2

VFrancis

Hello,

After updating my CUE (From CUE 1 to CUE 2 2.14.67), i can't change the color of the LEDs anymore.

When i click on a key in the CUE and i choose a color, i turns the right color on the physical Keyboard. But as soon as i click on another key, the previous one turns back to black.

My CUE 2 doest not save the changes.

The only thing i can do is selecting the whole area of the keyboard on the CUE and turn it to a color. My keyboard will then fully turn into that color but when i click outside of the keyboard area on the CUE, my K95 RGB turns back to black.

I tried to do a fresh install of CUE2 and then restart my computer.

I tried to reinstall the firmware of the Keyboard with the CUE2.

Nothing worked.

The CUE2 works perfectly with my M65 Pro RGB and my Corsair VOID 7.1

Hello,

After updating my CUE (From CUE 1 to CUE 2 2.14.67), i can't change the color of the LEDs anymore.

When i click on a key in the CUE and i choose a color, i turns the right color on the physical Keyboard. But as soon as i click on another key, the previous one turns back to black.

My CUE 2 doest not save the changes.

The only thing i can do is selecting the whole area of the keyboard on the CUE and turn it to a color. My keyboard will then fully turn into that color but when i click outside of the keyboard area on the CUE, my K95 RGB turns back to black.

I tried to do a fresh install of CUE2 and then restart my computer.

I tried to reinstall the firmware of the Keyboard with the CUE2.

Nothing worked.

The CUE2 works perfectly with my M65 Pro RGB and my Corsair VOID 7.1

First set the lighting on the key or keys, as you have done.

Before selecting a different key, create a new lighting action, so that you don't wind up redefining the lighting that you just did.

Archived