Corsair Community

macros not working

BSNB

Woke up to day and now non of my macros are working... Everything is up to date... g1-g6 on my k55. I've tried making the macros use a different key to see if it was just the g# keys. No luck. I am so tired of this junk software...

Took 4 restarts for icue to decide to work and had to remove macros i made for forward and back buttons on mouse as they started double clicking... When they stop working I have to add them back as macros to get their function back or restart in hopes icue decides to work.

I have no other macro software or really anything that should interfere with it. I only have standard av, office, steam, origin, and vive software installed. The vive hasn't been used in many weeks so that isn't the issue. I hope corsair replaces icue.

Try running a repair install of iCUE. Windows Settings -> Apps -> Corsair iCUE. Left click and select modify. This will not erase your profile and setting data. We see this sometimes and more commonly the side mouse buttons no longer work when iCUE is active. Unclear what triggers it.