Corsair Community

iCUE M55 Pro no devices detected and keeps asking to update firmware on every startup

purpleblau

Hi folks,

I tried to solve the problem on my own without any luck.

I bought a new Lenovo Legion with M55 Pro mouse.

However, iCue cannot detect the M55 Pro on every startup. It always says "no device detected".

I tried everyone suggested on this forum with no luck.

Close/Reopen iCUE and killing the Corsair services Do Not work. The only solution to bring the mouse back are:

What works sofar:

1. if I unplug and replug the mouse into the USB port.

2. if I click on Settings unter iCUE and click the Update firmware button. (notice, that firmaware v.? shows there, because it can't see my mouse.)

It's a brand new PC with a brand new mouse. What causes this problem? Any input would be hugely appreciate. This can be real for a such good mouse.

I tried the mouse on another pc without any issue.

I also noticed during the installation of iCUE, it deactivated my sound for a short second and it went back up. Not sure, if this has anything to do with the whole thing. It looks like some sort of driver conflict. But I just don't know what causes the conflict in the first place.

This issue started when I upgraded the mouse firmware in iCUE, it seems to have broken everything. Despite re-installation I can't get it back to the original status. This really sucks Corsair. You need to do something or I am going to return this damn mouse. I spent way too much time for this crap.

Edited by purpleblau

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
@DanPimentel, what brand is your pc/laptop? I am asking because I have a Lenovo too just like@purpleblau. I am having the same issues. I have contacted Corsair, and they have given me an RMA. Before the RMA, they asked me to reset the mouse and also to install an older firmware. I still had (and am still having) the same issues after going thru all that, hence the RMA. I wonder is this is specific to Lenovo laptops/PCs. I haven't done the RMA. In fact, I have to request a new one since the old one expired. I couldn't send the mouse to Taiwan because we were under community quarantine.

• 2 weeks later...
@DanPimentel, what brand is your pc/laptop? I am asking because I have a Lenovo too just like@purpleblau. I am having the same issues. I have contacted Corsair, and they have given me an RMA. Before the RMA, they asked me to reset the mouse and also to install an older firmware. I still had (and am still having) the same issues after going thru all that, hence the RMA. I wonder is this is specific to Lenovo laptops/PCs. I haven't done the RMA. In fact, I have to request a new one since the old one expired. I couldn't send the mouse to Taiwan because we were under community quarantine.

I'm using a Lenovo y70. That's interesting. The thing is I don't have any machine to test it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Just a update.

My old laptop was a lenovo y70. Now I've got a new laptop, a lenovo legion y540, and the mouse works fine with iCue. Looks like @giovincci got the right clue.