Corsair Community

H110i GT pump speed

snapper69

Hi,

Can anyone tell me the pump speed for an H110i GT in quiet mode? I'm unable to install Link so I can't use it to change between Quiet and Performance mode,so it is currently running at full speed. I can use the Asus software to change it manually, but I cn't remember what speed to set it to.

Thanks for any help.

I can use the Asus software to change it manually, but I cn't remember what speed to set it to.

I expect you can't use AI Suite to change the pump speed and AFAIK only CL and SIV can so this.

My H110iGT pump runs as below.

attachment.php?attachmentid=23375&d=1448024501

Thanks Ray, I'll give it a try. I only want to run it at the speed set for quiet, 2350 rpm seems familiar. I just had a thought, (I know, treat it kindly, it's in a strange place) even though I don't have Link installed, the pump LED is still blue, which is how I set it some time ago on a previous build, maybe it's retained the quiet setting as well.

Does your pump really run that low?

Does your pump really run that low?

Yes as you can see from the Minimum below it really will and had this not been the situation I would not have indicated it was :roll:. You can't use CL to do this :(:.

If you run SIV (not in -AIOCTL mode) and look at [Link Fans] it will tell you how the H110iGT was last configured. It reads this information from the firmware and AFAIK CL4 can't do this. Post a SIV screen shot if you wish me to comment further.

I just checked what CL 4.2.3.41 does and Quiet actually sets Fixed RPM 2350 in the firmware with Performance setting Fixed RPM 2950, so my guess if that there is a firmware bug and CL4 works around it by using Fixed RPM rather than the modes actually specified. I wonder what happens with the H110i which had the 2.0.0 rather than the 1.1.8 firmware.

attachment.php?attachmentid=25707&stc=1&d=1466503267

1651847048_Yesitreallywill!.thumb.png.a392e76863aaf1159de3d02553e9b2f5.png

I'm assuming that it doesn't do any harm, otherwise you wouldn't do it.

I would hope the same, but when I comes to Corsair software or firmware feel assuming anything is wishful thinking. They don't even publish decent specifications and at times I wonder if they even have them.

Had I just quoted the number it could have been a typo, but given the graph...

BTW you should close down AI Suite before running SIV as AI Suite is poorly engineered and fails to use the Global\Access_ISABUS.HTP.Method + Global\Access_SMBUS.HTP.Method mutexes.

I downloaded the latest version of SIV and tried it, but (I suspect) as link won't find my cooler, neither will SIV. I tried downloading Link 4 (again) but it still won't install, it just says that an earlier version is installed and then sulks, really useful. I tried installing Link 3 but it won't detect my cooler.

I downloaded the latest version of SIV and tried it, but (I suspect) as link won't find my cooler, neither will SIV.

What do [uSB Bus] + [Link Devices] report? Can you post the screen shots?

Is [Link Status] available?

I'll have same problem

1. I am not 100% sure which "same problem" you have.
  2. Below both SIV and CL4 report all the same information, so I guess you can't get the pump to slow down.
  3. I have just seen http://forum.corsair.com/forums/showthread.php?t=159983 which confirms this. You should only ask the same question once.
  4. What happens when you use the CL4 configuration panel to change the pump to Quiet and press [Apply]? Post a screen shot.
  5. What does [Link Fans] display?
  6. I guess it will be Fixed RPM and about 3000. If so what happens if you change the RPM to 2350 and press [Apply]? Post a screen shot.

From the last upgrade (CL 4.2.3.41) pump runs only at Performance, tried to switch quiet but not work.

Are you 100% sure that this started with CL 4.2.3.41 as I do not get this issue with CL 4.2.3.41 and I posted as below.

I just checked what CL 4.2.3.41 does and Quiet actually sets Fixed RPM 2350 in the firmware with Performance setting Fixed RPM 2950.

attachment.php?attachmentid=25744&stc=1&d=1466839048

1584391747_SameProblem.thumb.png.6a56b69c7fba0c8c726bcaf6005de753.png

What do [uSB Bus] + [Link Devices] report? Can you post the screen shots?

Is [Link Status] available?

SIV shows "Corsair usb bridge" I reinstalled Link 3.2 but it still doesn't find my cooler. I tried to do a screenshot, using print sc, but the resulting file was massive, it copied both my 4K screen and my 1900 x 1200 screen.

Use Alt/PrtSc which will just copy the SIV panels to the clipboard and then paste them into a .PNG files.

I just saved the whole of my 8640 x 1600 screen to a .PNG file and it's only a 944 KB .PNG file. How big is massive?

Unless you post the screen shots I can't sensibly comment.

Archived