Corsair Community

New Firmware Update (RGB Mice - FW 1.19)

Corsair James

• Corsair Employee

Hi everyone,

If you haven't done so already, please ensure you update the firmware on your RGB Gaming Mouse through CUE. The latest firmware you should have is 1.19.

Here are the patch notes:

• Resolved debounce handling for Sabre and M65 RGB Mice
  • Resolved USB report rate setting sometimes could get random assignment in USB descriptor when UI reprograms report rate
  • Improved RGB PWM handling to get full range for low values

ok, so prior to the update, i had no issues whatso ever. now, i can get macros to run successfully on my M65 RGB. i record the macros, link it like usual, and upon button press, it does nothing. the normal function for that button works fine, but the macros will not. please help.

I programed a macro for Vega Conflict linking the forward button to a run keyboard commands. these commands will not initialize. even when i open a text window, the text that is suposed to run does not. the button is useless. this is not a bug for just one button, i tried linking this macros to every button on the mouse and none of them work with the macros enabled. Please help, my mouse is useless without the ability to run macros.

Hi,

wollte dir nur kurz schreiben, dass ich nochmal ein paar Updates in meinem Program habe, sodass ich z.B. auf Key Eingaben reagieren kann.

Zudem kann man nun zufällige Regeln/Tasten auswählen.

Wenn du Zeit hast schau dir mal das islandRain.json program an.

Gruß

Van

• Resolved debounce handling for Sabre and M65 RGB Mice

Darn, I just bought another mouse since I figured I got a bad one. Bouncing only gets worse over the life of a switch, so I thought I'd be smart and replace it early, even after it stopped happening for a few days.

ok, so prior to the update, i had no issues whatso ever. now, i can get macros to run successfully on my M65 RGB. i record the macros, link it like usual, and upon button press, it does nothing. the normal function for that button works fine, but the macros will not. please help.

I programed a macro for Vega Conflict linking the forward button to a run keyboard commands. these commands will not initialize. even when i open a text window, the text that is suposed to run does not. the button is useless. this is not a bug for just one button, i tried linking this macros to every button on the mouse and none of them work with the macros enabled. Please help, my mouse is useless without the ability to run macros.

Automatic profile switching doesn't always work. Usually switching profiles manually once resets it, and it starts working again. Try changing the lighting in your profile for Vega Conflict so you can be sure the profile is active.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived