Corsair Community

LED Color Choices with Temperature Setting

AnatomicFlack

I'm using the 2.0.16 version of CorsairLINK.

It's very possible I'm overlooking something simple... so this may be a silly question.

I'm using LED Mode: Temperature, because I am using my LEDs to reflect temps on my CPU and Video cards individually. I know the colors I would like to use for this, but the drop down selections are only a limited number of choices, none of which are pure single colors (ie, 100% blue, 100% green, 100% red). They are all a mix.

Sadly none of the Blue's are even close to 100% blue, so they appear much darker when lighting the case and lose some of that natural "blacklight" appearance.

Is there some way to add, or edit, the colors present in the drop down?

Ultimately what I'm trying to achieve is I want 100% blue on my low setting, and 100% red on my high setting, and a 50/50% mix in the mid setting.

Thanks in advance.

You need to play around with the temperature ranges which should get it closer to what you want to achieve.

Hmmm... if I can't get pure blue as one of the colors, I'm not sure how that would be possible. Any mix of two colors that aren't 100% is still going to result in a color that isn't 100% of a single color.

If there was a color close to pure blue option in the palette I might be able to get closer to what I'd like to achieve with your suggestions, but there isn't anything close enough to 100% blue on the current choices to bother. I believe the closest at this point is in the "standard colors" but it's got some tweaking to the saturation, so it's very dark.

I guess ultimately at this point it may require the option being added to the software.

Archived