Corsair Community

LL Fans & Commander Pro RGB /iCUE Issue

SABR

Hi All

Desperate for some help with my fan setup. I've trawled through many other threads and attempted many of the fixes people have recommended. I've recently upgraded my rig to now include a H150i RGB Pro (had air cooler before) and some extra fans. I now have 11x LL120 fans and 1 x LL140 fan, 2 commander pro's, 2 hubs.

Links as follows

Hub 1 - 6 x LL120 (3 on AIO and 3 front of case) / 3 fans powered by AIO, and 3 by commander pro 1

Hub 2 - 1x LL140 & 5x LL120 (LL140 at back of case, 3 top of case, 2 back of AIO) / 3 fans powered by commander pro 1 and 3 by commander pro 2

Both hubs connected to the Commander Pro 1. Commander Pro's and both hubs have their own Sata power cable separate to other PC components. I appear to have multiple issues trying to get the iCUE and RGB to work correctly on all fans not sure if faulty fans, hubs or commander pro's?

Hub 1 - fans 1 and 3 are fine, fan 2 does it's own thing and 4/5/6 tend to follow the correct profile, but often do random thing or not respond to changes.

Hub 2 - Fans 1-4 are fine, 5 is temperamental and 6 doesn't have any lights on most of the time.

I've changed fan orders in hubs, changing hubs, changing commander pros, changing number of fans per hub. I'm really not sure what else to do. For now I've disconnected commander pro 2 and hub 2 completely to focus on Hub 1. I hope this info covers everything please let me know if you need anything else. Does anyone have a cover everything me troubleshoot guilde?! :ummmm: :[pouts: