Corsair Community

Corsair CX650 ErP Support?

SSnack

I'm asking here since I can't seem to find it anywhere on the packaging or website but I have a new machine with a Corsair CX650 power supply that does not power its usbs down when I shutdown my pc for the night, leaving my room lit up with my audio interface's leds. Many similar threads on other forums have suggested enabling ErP in my motherboard's bios, which exists but I'm not sure if this power supply has ErP support and if there are any known issues with it. My motherboard is the Asus rog strix b450-f gaming if it helps. Thanks.

• Corsair Employee
I'm asking here since I can't seem to find it anywhere on the packaging or website but I have a new machine with a Corsair CX650 power supply that does not power its usbs down when I shutdown my pc for the night, leaving my room lit up with my audio interface's leds. Many similar threads on other forums have suggested enabling ErP in my motherboard's bios, which exists but I'm not sure if this power supply has ErP support and if there are any known issues with it. My motherboard is the Asus rog strix b450-f gaming if it helps. Thanks.

That is not going to be a PSU related issue. If the USB is being powered while the system is off or in sleep that is going to be motherboard related and if there is an option to disable this it will be in your BIOS. You should reach out to Asus for assistance with your inquiry as they are going to be the ones who can assist.

enter the UEFI>

1 - Advanced Mode > Onboard Devices Configuration > RGB LED lighting > When System is in sleep, SET=OFF

2 - APM Configuration > ErP Ready, SET = Eanble (S4+S5)

will solve your problems with connected LEDs and USB