Corsair Community

How to program a profile like this

I found this profiles for h1z1 on YouTube

[ame=

]
[/ame]

and i found this that this have more than meet the eye, for example some effects are disabled, but they became available after you press a key for example M, and the lighting only enables if you press M and only press M, no matter of you select all the keys on the keyboard the effect will not active until you press M.

for example with @krazykid doom profile animated keymap minute 0:25 [ame]

[/ame] as you can see the effects are available for up, down, lef, right, with w,a,s,d, but if you press another key then all the effects active at once, in the case of that h1z1 profile, that doesn't happen, how does he did it. The effects for up, down, left, right are active only when you press w,a,s,d and nothing more

@krazykid oh thanks man for the quick answer, i will try my best to learn :laughing:

I deleted my previous comment, after actually taking a better look at his profile, he indeed used the real way of triggering effects with actions. http://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=168882 Go into actions and you can see there is a little flag icon that you can click to assign a lighting effect to a specific key. My DOOM profile did not implement that at the time.

I deleted my previous comment, after actually taking a better look at his profile, he indeed used the real way of triggering effects with actions. http://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=168882 Go into actions and you can see there is a little flag icon that you can click to assign a lighting effect to a specific key. My DOOM profile did not implement that at the time.

yeah i figured that reading your T thread, it's interesting, never figured that you can actually do that, damn i love my corsair keyboard even more.

Archived