Corsair Community

H115 CPU Cooler

will_s

have put the new H115i into main PC a while ago and now am putting the other PC back together

Now have the old H115 cooler for that one but it seems to have trouble fitting onto the cpu.

I have 4 standoffs with equal thread on each side but have also found another one that is bigger...one is 25mm in length and the other is 29mm..the threaded part on either side seem the same length and its just the pentagon type body that appears longer

which ones are meant for the H115 ? are they the same as the new H115i pro?

actually the smaller one ( 25mm ) match in length the diagram for body and threaded ends but not the thickness etc

going to stop doing anthing until I find out what is what ....I had the old hydro 100 , still have it so screws could have been messed up

edit: I guess the simplest way to ask is how long is part x4 LGA 115x / 1366 standoff ? are they the same on the old 115i and the new 115i pro ?

• Corsair Employee
that the standoffs for the Pro series coolers are different from the previous generation's standoffs.

The new star coolers, in fact, do no use the same screws as the older coolers. It may be best to reach out to our technical support team to further assistance for the proper hardware.

I hate it when you change things like that.............I guess the thing to do to avoid mixing things up is to get a different brand AIC

as for reaching out to technical support, well its less painful to get my teeth pulled out without the neddle

Archived