Corsair Community

2 different problems/bugs? with CUE

r3w1nd

I'm reporting this because I'm not sure how to report problems/bugs with the software so please bear with me if this has been posted in the wrong place.

1. I've noticed that CUE crashes when I switch from one user to another. This has been happening on both Windows 8 and now Windows 10. It may not crash the first time when switching to one user, but going back and forth will eventually make CUE crash. Here's an example of how it has happened for me:

I'm logged in (User1). My wife switches to her account (User2) without logging me off (I believe this is called Fast User Switching). I go back into my (User1) account in the same manner and CUE crashes.

2. I've also noticed that the PC takes a long time to come back from sleep mode, worse than if it was just being rebooted. I have an SSD as my boot up drive and it can boot up in about 10-15 seconds. But when it comes back from sleep the computer takes sometimes over 1 minute. Why do I think it is CUE? Because I've noticed that it doesn't take that long when CUE is closed, as in the case where CUE crashes (as example above) and I don't bother to restart it.

Not sure if required, but I have the Corsair K70 RGB plugged into an MSI Z87-G41 PC Mate motherboard, using only the main USB connector to a USB3 port directly on the back of the motherboard.

If a solution has been posted for the problems I have, please share the link. I searched but couldn't find anything regarding these. Thanks

Archived