Corsair Community

Corsair Crystal 570X White - RGB help needed

aar0ntb

Hello,

I am doing a build this weekend. I bought the 570X case and a Corsair h100i Platinum RGB cooler that comes with 2 LL120 fans. The case has 3 SP120 fans on the front. I would like all of my fans to be able to be controlled together and I am not really sure how to do this. Can someone help me out with the best method, or what I would need to purchase? I read through an old thread about this but was very confused. It seems I would need to buy a separate RGB controller and the fans all have to be the same type? I don't mind replacing the 3 SP120 fans in the front with LL120's if I have to, I just want to know exactly what I need to purchase. I appreciate any and all help.

Edit: Would it be easiest/cheapest for me to purchase 3 additional SP120 fans and use them as my AIO fans? So for example... 3 SP120 fans in the front, 2 SP120 fans on the top with my AIO radiator, and 1 SP120 in the rear? I really want to go with the easiest and cheapest option.

Thanks!

Edited by aar0ntb

That would work fine. I have LL's and HD's in my case and I use the iCue software with the lighting node pro that I had. I use the hub that came in the case and the other piece of the lighting node pro that hooks into the hub and a USB header to control the fans with the software. I have the fans set to HD's because it would not light my HD fans properly when set to LL. I do miss out on being able to set the center spindle lights on my LL's, they default to whatever color I set the outer rings to now.

1377395224_Screenshot_2019-12-06Instagram.jpg.91018d50f340952100829650a475c23c.jpg

Edited by jamie1073

Wait,,,,, you can not mix Corsairs SP RGB Fans with any other Corsair Fans.. the SP is the exception here. HDs/LLs/MLs/QLs can be mixed. (should be noted that rgb effects can and will play wrong)

more info here

https://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=173880

Easiest route would be to go all SP RGB fans.. plug them in and instant working rgbz....

if you wanted to go all LL then yeah lose the SP fans or run multiple RGB Fan LED Hubs

Edited by Zotty