Corsair Community

Please help me fix the problem

Aritra

Hi,

I am running FX 8350 in the Gigabyte 970A-DS3P. SMPS- Cooler Master 600 Watt, Storage- WD 240 GB SSD, WD 1 TB Hdd, RAM- Corsair Vengeance 8 GB DDR3 1600.

The Issue- Whenever I start my pc and give moderate load to the PC like installing softwares, watching movies or playing low resource games it runs perfectly 1-2 hrs and after that the PC stuck (at that time if any movie or songs were playing then the speaker screams weirdly). Max of the time when it happens it gets fixed instantly if I insert a pendrive to the usb port, sometimes I have to do force restart tho. Sometimes the PC doesn't stuck but just crash(No BSOD just black screen).

It happens sooner when I do video editing, or almost never for just browsing.

My attempts to fix the problem- I tried Replacing diffrent PSU/ HDD. Recently I borrowed #2 DDR3 1333 RAMs from my friend 2GB each total 4 GBs and ran my pc with those 4 GB RAMs and the issue was fixed my pc was slower than before but it was not freezing or crashing.

So I was quite sure that the issue was with the RAM and I replaced my RAM from the Service Center, but the new RAM which I got yesterday is giving me the same issues like before(May be the frequency was little lesser).

Please help me with any solution. Thanks in advance.

Edited by Aritra